Skip to main content

my daily morning routine

                     My daily morning routine



 

healthy morning routine

what is routine?  

 routine is something you do every day. Like getting up, sleeping, eating, drinking, bathing and much more that is part of your daily life.

AND WHAT IS MY morning ROUTINE ?

So I get up at 9 o'clock and then i wash my face with face wash (ponds),then i do a toothbrush because it's important for our teeth. Then I do breathing exercises its good for our health it improves immunity system, increases energy level, lower blood pressure, improves digestion system and so on..


                   healthy morning routine

Then I have breakfast, in which i take  boiled eggs and  green salad, which is made with some  green salad leaves and fresh fruits (it has low calories) and it is also a healthy diet. After that I take hot water and honey drink. (1 cup hot water and add 1 tsp honey and mix it well).(a healthy diet drink which clear your skin and your blood). 



                                                            real morning routine



After that  I do my daily skin care routine in which I put a basin mixer on my face, this mixer is made from basin, milk and turmeric (It makes our face  look more beautiful and fresh and brightens our face too)(home made easy face diy)  


               my morning routine 

 And after that i study along with some healthy snacks.


                      morning routine 2020

Comments

Post a Comment